|RESERVATION REQUEST: Your temporary reservation request will be held for 7 business days from the date the request is made.
1) Our receipt of the deposit confirms your reservation and is applied toward final payment.
2) If reservation request is made within 60 days prior to departure date, payment must be in full upon confirmation of the reservation. Escapes Unlimited, Inc., reserves the right to cancel bookings not paid in full within 60 days of departure date, or to modify your tour arrangements to accommodate unforeseen circumstances due to high demand for air, cruise and hotel space. You will be notified immediately should this situation arise.
3) Photocopies of valid passport must be sent with deposit in order to process the booking. Passenger names must be as listed on the respective passports. Name changes are subject to airlines' approval and a $35.00 change fee.
4) Passenger names: It is the responsibility of the traveler to verify that the name shown on the confirmation/invoice exactly matches the traveler's passport name. If a discrepancy is found, traveler has to notify us in writing within 5 business days upon receiving our confirmation/invoice. A revision fee will be charged if name must be changed. Changes are also subject to airline penalties. Escapes Unlimited, Inc. is not responsible for any ticket reissue charges or denial of boarding by an airline due to name discrepancy.
5) FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure date in the form of check or wire transfer.
REVISIONS AND CANCELLATION FEES:
A per-booking fee for each revision will be assessed for any changes in air and/or land arrangements after the booking is under deposit.
Change fee prior to document issue: …………………………US $35.00 per change.
Once documents/air tickets are issued, changes are not permitted.
60 days or more before departure* ……………….……………….US $300.00 per person.
60 to 45 days before departure* ……...…………………..……….US $350.00 per person.
44 to 16 days before departure* ………….……….……….……...US $400.00 per person.
15 to 1 day before departure* ……………………………...………50% of the total price.
On or after departure date ……….… 100% forfeiture of the tour price per person.
*Plus any charges assessed by land suppliers, cruise companies and airlines, in additional to Escapes Unlimited Inc. administrative fees.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
1) Reservations 60 days prior to departure: Booking early ensures the widest choice of availability at the best prices. We will make every effort to accommodate late bookings but cannot guarantee lowest prices for such bookings. Payment is accepted by check or wire transfer only. Prices may be subject to change for all reservations.
2) Late payments: To ensure smooth tour operation, final payment must be received by date shown on invoice. A $50.00 per person late payment fee will be added to your invoice if final payment is not received by that date. Reservations are subject to cancellation if final payment is not received on time. Airlines often impose ticketing deadlines and will auto-cancel a reservation if the ticket has not been issued by that time.
3) Late bookings: A $50.00 administrative handling fee will be assessed on new reservations made less than 30 days prior to departure and must be guaranteed at time of booking with a credit card. Late bookings are subject to availability and may incur additional charges assessed by suppliers.
4) Revisions: A $35.00 per person fee for each revision, including addition or deletion of services, will be assessed for any changes in air and/or land arrangements (plus supplier's penalties). Once documents and tickets are issued, changes are not permitted. Revisions fee is in addition to any rebooking fees.
5) Rebooking: A change in departure date or from one tour to another after your original reservation has been processed is considered a cancelled trip, and cancellation fees will apply.
We strongly recommend travel insurance. www.accessamerica.com
Medical reasons are often not sufficient for airlines and hotels to waive cancellation penalties. Travel insurance is available to protect you against any unexpected plan changes, along with baggage, accident and sickness insurance. Note that our service charges, booking and change fees are never refundable.
REFUND: Any claims for refunds must be submitted in writing and received by our office within 10 days. All unused travel documents must be returned with claims. No claims request will be considered after that date. Please allow a minimum of six (6) weeks to process a claim. Unused services on a trip are non-refundable. A US$ 50.00 procession fee will be charged for refunds.
Air transportation is subject to the rules and regulations of the class, fare and service of the individual airline. Tours that are published inclusive of air utilize contracted net fares and are subject to change by the airline. Due to special contracted net agreements, supplements or credits for air deviations may not be equal to published airfare differentials. Airlines are using special net fares and are generally not eligible for Frequent Flyer Mileage credit. Some exceptions apply. Please ask us.
Airfares are subject to change. Any increase in airfare will be added to the tour price and be borne by the passenger.
Fuel charges have been changing, both up and down, over the past few years, and may change in the course of your travel plans. Any changes will be the travelers responsibility.
TIPS & TAXES:
Local, state and hotel taxes are included in your itinerary. Gratuities to tour escort, guides, drivers, porters or for services not included in the program are at participant's discretion.
Transfers are included when specified. Transfers between airports, rail stations, piers and hotels are generally listed on your vouchers when included. If not listed, it is not included.
Baggage allowance differs by airline. Maximum weight/size for each piece is 50 lbs/62 inches One carry-on not to exceed 45 inches is allowed. Baggage allowance within a country may be significantly lower on domestic flights.
Baggage in excess of one piece per person will result in excess baggage fees to be paid immediately upon demand. Escapes Unlimited Inc does not assume any responsibility for loss or damage to baggage or passenger's belongings or weight restrictions imposed by the airlines. It is at passenger's risk throughout. Baggage allowance are subject to change, please contact each airline on your itinerary for specifics.
Cost of passport, visas, applicable (US or foreign) departure taxes, customs users fees, airline security fees, fuel surcharges, airport fees, local taxes, vaccinations (if required), expenses within the USA or costs of transportation to or from tour departure point, laundry,excess baggage charges, room service, wines and liquors, beverages, meals other than specified, any items of personal nature, health, accident or baggage insurance or any items not listed in the itinerary or above as included. Additional surcharges may be imposed by authorities depending on route of itinerary.
The responsibility of Escapes Unlimited, Inc. (EU), and/or their agents is strictly limited. Escapes Unlimited, Inc. acts as tour operator and agent. The suppliers providing transportation, conveyance or accommodations are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Escapes Unlimited, Inc. All tickets, coupons and receipts issued by Escapes Unlimited Inc and all arrangements for transport or conveyance or for hotel accommodations are made by Escapes Unlimited Inc as agent of the suppliers. By utilizing the services of suppliers, you agree that neither EU nor any subsidiary or affiliate of EU shall be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident or delay incurred by you or those services resulting directly or indirectly from any acts or default of the suppliers or from any occurrence or condition beyond the control of EU, including defects in vehicles or breakdown in equipment. Nor shall EU be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident or delay resulting directly or indirectly from delays, cancellations or changes in flights, itineraries, schedules, ships or other services, strikes, theft, sickness, weather, acts of God, quarantine or other causes. All tour itineraries and fares may be affected by alterations or delays in air or surface transportation services of the various countries. EU reserves the right to cancel or change any tour and to make such alterations in the itineraries as may be found desirable for the convenience of the parties or the proper operation of the tour. EU reserves the right to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of the tour party at any time.
All fares shown are based on the present value of foreign currencies in relation to the US dollar in effect at the time of invoice and in current tariffs on the same date and are subject to change. The airlines concerned are not held responsible for any act, or event during the time the passengers are not on board their planes or conveyances. The passenger's contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. Any and/or all transportation companies herein mentioned shall have or incur no responsibility for liability to any traveler aside from their liability as common carriers. The carrier's international tariff is available for inspection by the passenger and will govern all aspects of the air transportation.
The General conditions under which you agree to utilize the services of EU in arranging travel and tours, may not be amended in any way except in writing signed by an authorized officer of EU. By utilizing the services of EU, you agree to the exclusive venue for all claims, actions or proceedings against EU of whatsoever nature arising out of this contract shall be the State of California and such claim, actions or proceedings shall be determined according to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of California .
All tour prices include cost of planning, booking and operations and are subject to change without prior notice.